axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 install
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 04:16:53 GMT
hi,
To tell you the truth there are some scripts that should come inside
the bin folder. But at the last moment we decided not to put those
scripts (batch files and shell scripts that start the simple axis
server and so on) but no body remembered that the bin folder is empty
now.
Sorry about that.

--
Ajith Ranabahu