axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From babloosony <babloos...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Freelancer to test my doc/lit WSDL
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:58:30 GMT
Hi All,

I have document/literal WSDL generated by AXIS 1.2 RC2, JDK 1.4,
Windows 2000 on the server side and I want to test this WSDL by
feeding it to a .NET 1.1 SOAP Toolkit on the client side.

As I dont have .NET 1.1 SOAP Toolkit Environment I cannot test my
WSDL's and so can anyone working on .NET 1.1 can take my WSDL and call
my exposed operations and test it. If anyone interested then I can
send my WSDL.
Or
Are there any free .NET Clients on INERNET that might have been
exposed as Web Service which I can use for serving my purpose.

Please suggest ...

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.