axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From babloosony <babloos...@gmail.com>
Subject Interropability testing between j2ee and .NET
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:34:03 GMT
Hi All,

I have exposed ejb as document/wrapped web service on java platform
that uses AXIS 1.2 RC2. I can test also successfully consume the ejb
web service. However I want to write a client in .NET and consume my
j2ee/java ejb document/wrapped web service.

Now my question is can I install light weight .NET soap toolkit on my
windows 2000 computer and consume wsdl exposed by my j2ee based
websphere 5.0 application server deployed ejb web service. I dont want
to install the heavy weight .NET MS-Visual Studio that has .NET soap
toolkit in it to do this interropability testing. Can anyone please
redirect me to relevant docs, links and information.

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.