axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Shahi <ash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] What should we have in AXIOM ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 04:20:57 GMT
Hi,
     Correct me if I am wrong, but does this mean there is a plan to
remove SOAPEnvelope, SOAPHeader, SOAPBody and other soap specific
classes from org.apache.axis.om?
     If yes, then how do u plan to provide a wrapper for soap specific
classes? Do they go in some separate package? Or is it left completely
to the client to create a correct soap message?

Ashutosh