axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Doubt on Detail Element in SOAPFault
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 20:02:06 GMT
The <detail> element should have one child element.(That element may
have as many attributes and child elements as you like.) When you
specify the fault message, it should have at most one part, and it
should reference an element defined in your types section. Faults must
be encoded using document/literal.

- Anne