axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Thomas Manes <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Format/Structure of req./res. soap msg.
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:25:56 GMT
The schema always defines the structure and format of request and
response messages. If you are using a Java/XML binding tool, such as
JAXB, JiBX, or Castor, then you can have these tools generate the
schema that goes into your WSDL. But the message on the wire must
conform to the schema in the WSDL.

Anne