axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Liu <jeff...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse update manager site for Axis?
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 23:28:01 GMT
Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think the correct way is to have one update
site, and put Axis, Ant, etc into seperate categories. Since Axis is one
of the bigger piece involved in the WTP project, that's why I started
here. If I want to start the discussion about having one update site, do
you know which mailing list I should use? I can't find a general Apache
dev mailing list.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Liu
IBM Rational Software - Performance Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab.
8200 Warden Ave. Markham, Ontario, L6G 1C7
Internal mail: D3/R8V/8200/MKM (D3-268)
T/L: 969 3531
Tel: (905) 413 3531
Fax: (905) 413 4920
jeffliu@ca.ibm.com

"Ravi Kumar" <Ravi.Kumar@borland.com>
03/04/2005 01:38 PM
Please respond to
axis-dev

<axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Eclipse update manager site for Axis?

Hi Jeff,

That would be great ....

One question .... is your proposal limited to Axis or consolidate Xerces,
Ant, etc under an update site ?

Regards
Ravi