axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sagi Anna" <Anna.S...@comverse.com>
Subject how not to write attachments to /tmp upon response ?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:18:33 GMT
Hello,
Our application tries to get attachment from Web Services server
response by calling
to Stub.getAttachments() method, which returns array of zero size.

After deeper investigation , we have noticed that attachments bigger
then 16K are
written to user's temp directory.
When tmp becomes full, Stub.getAttachments() returns attachment of zero
size.

It means that ManagedMemoryDataSource class does not clean tmp directory
, as it should do.
We don't want to write to tmp directory at all. How can we do that ?
Thank you in advance,
Anna Top of Form 1
 <<Picture (Metafile)>>   <<Picture (Metafile)>>  <<Picture
(Metafile)>>
 <<Picture (Metafile)>>  <<Picture (Metafile)>>  <<Picture (Metafile)>>

 <<Picture (Metafile)>>
Bottom of Form 1