axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Lilantha Darshana" <Lilantha.Darsh...@Siebel.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2]Plans for the Axsi2 summit
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:07:28 GMT
This would be a really good plan...

Thanks
Lilantha

-----Original Message-----
From: Sanjiva Weerawarana [mailto:sanjiva@opensource.lk]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:48 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2]Plans for the Axsi2 summit

We could record the audio but if last time was an indication I
doubt anyone outside the room will be able to follow it. Let's
definitely do IRC and assign scribes to take notes on IRC. Also,
we can use skype for audio? We could do a phone call but it
will be expensive to do it for the whole time, however Shawn
if there's a couple of hours where you'd really like to do join
we could certainly do it for that slot.

I suggest we try IRC + skype and then switch to phone if needed.

Sanjiva.