axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Shawn Dahlen" <sh...@dahlen.name>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Plans for the Axsi2 summit
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:34:26 GMT
Irc and Skype are fine with me.  How would Skype be used if many people want to call in? I
imagine that you guys could put the conference on speaker phone on your end.  Alex, what are
your thoughts on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanjiva@opensource.lk>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:47:51
To:<axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [Axis2]Plans for the Axsi2 summit

We could record the audio but if last time was an indication I
doubt anyone outside the room will be able to follow it. Let's
definitely do IRC and assign scribes to take notes on IRC. Also,
we can use skype for audio? We could do a phone call but it
will be expensive to do it for the whole time, however Shawn
if there's a couple of hours where you'd really like to do join
we could certainly do it for that slot.

I suggest we try IRC + skype and then switch to phone if needed.

Sanjiva.