axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Fwd: Doubts regarding client side DD and test case for HTTPTransportSender.
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:08:15 GMT
Extremely sorry guys!
Resending with proper subject line

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jayachandra <jayachandra@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 16:14:00 +0530
Subject: Doubts regarding client side DD and test case for HTTPTransportSender.
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org

With the idea of each transport being a new module, the way any
TransportSender  handler gets picked up got totally changed.
Everything seems to be through DD. On the client side how should the
deployment info be mentioned to use a specific transport handler for
communication, is it through some client.xml present in the classpath.
Can someone point to some example/resource relevant to this.

I've with me a CommonsHTTPTransportSender file written to fit into the
Axis2 codebase. It will provide synchronous invocation functionality.
And I want to provide a test case to prove that it's working. Are
there any test cases written to test the functionality of
HTTPTransportSender (synchronous invocation only) currently, I'll go
in those lines.

JC

--
-- Jaya