axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] interop testing?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 06:57:35 GMT
For me too interoping had problems, different error messages though.
In my case at the transport level message doesn't succeed to go out.
I think I've got enough n/w privileges on HTTP, at least.
*****
Exception occurred during the test
; nested exception is: org.apache.axis.engine.AxisFault: Connection
timed out: connect; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection timed out: connect
*****
Any known issues out there?

Alek! In your case, you might want to try it on the command line to
get a complete stack trace. Create a client similar to
userguide/sample1/SynchronousClient.java of samples directory, replace
the url section to point to service endpoint of your choice. Compile
and run with latest axis2 jars on classpath.

Bye
Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya