axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Plans for the Axsi2 summit
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:34:55 GMT
Shawn Dahlen wrote:

>Irc and Skype are fine with me.  How would Skype be used if many people want to call in?
I imagine that you guys could put the conference on speaker phone on your end.  Alex, what
are your thoughts on this?

if somebody start a conference call and use good microphone then anybody
could join the conference call  (up to 5 persons - should be enough for
us) and it is *free* ... see:
http://www.skype.com/help/guides/usingskype.html#conference
http://www.skype.com/help/guides/conference.html

and somebody's experience with it:
http://www.henshall.com/blog/archives/000705.html

it seems possible to record straight from skype session with a little
extra work (and little money to bay VAC):
http://www.henshall.com/docs/Skype%20Recording%20WinXp%2012202004.pdf
http://www.henshall.com/blog/archives/001056.html

i am sure there are many other solutions.

alek