axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>
Subject [Axis2][Revisit]How about making Message context executable?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 15:18:11 GMT
what is the purpose of MC and what is the purpose of Engine?

i always though that MC exists for time that message is processed and is
used to pass state between pipelined handlers

Engine exists independent from services and messages and its purpose it
to help during message processing

if AxisEngine is removed what will replace it to keep state independent
of message processing?

alek