axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2]Fwd: Doubt in OM
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:02:18 GMT
Hi Jayachandra,

If I got you correct, you want to delete text children of an OMElement, not
all the children right ??

Child Text is considered as Child elements in OM. So you have to follow the
same way. But if one requires a method remove only test, its just a metter
of detaching children which are of type OMText of the element.

If what you meant was to remove all the children of an OMElement, the
element.detach() method will do.

Regards,
-- Chinthaka