axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Chathura Herath" <chath...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Where to put handlers
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 03:31:13 GMT
We all know that the place holders for the WSA are already there in Axis2
core and engine/sender will make its routing decision based on those. So my
view is what should be in core is already in core and there is nothing
stopping us from creating a new module for the part that will actually cover
the spec.

Thanks
Chathura