axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2]Doubt on Detail Element in SOAPFault
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:36:45 GMT
Hi Anne,

I think I'm confused a bit. I referred WS-I BP 1.0 and 1.1. Those have not
mentioned anything about children of detail element.

If you see here
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1-2004-08-24.html#Identifying_SO
AP_Faults

You can see that multiple children for detail element are allowed.

According to that:

CORRECT:

<soap:Fault xmlns:soap='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/' >
  <faultcode>soap:Client</faultcode>
  <faultstring>Invalid message format</faultstring>
  <faultactor>http://example.org/someactor</faultactor>
  <detail>
     <m:msg xmlns:m='http://example.org/faults/exceptions'>
         There were <b>lots</b> of elements in
         the message that I did not understand
     </m:msg>
     <m:Exception xmlns:m='http://example.org/faults/exceptions'>
       <m:ExceptionType>Severe</m:ExceptionType>
     </m:Exception>
   </detail>
</soap:Fault>

Am I missing something ??