axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2]Doubt on Detail Element in SOAPFault
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 04:02:51 GMT
Ok. Is this what SOAPFault detail should be. (Remember current impl is still
SOAP 1.1 compliant only, not SOAP 1.2).

SOAPFault MAY have only on detail element. That detail element can have any
number of children.

Is that ok ?

If that's the case, I just will have to provide a method to add detail
entries to detail element and change if (detailElement != null) block to
return detail element.

-- Eran Chinthaka