axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] REQUEST_URI in mail transport
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:29:49 GMT

Hi Chamil,

> hi all,
>
> Well let me start by telling how I have setup the mail transport code
> for the time being. [Currently working on a maillet that can work with
> James.]
>
> There is a poling thread that listens to a specified mail address and
> when a mail comes to that address it will be fetched; broken down;  MC
> made and this MC will be used to call the engine.receive(MC) method.
>
> My problem is that since it is required to set a REQUEST_URI (which will
> be used to find out the service that should be called) before calling
> engine.receive(MC), what can I use to set this?

IMO, Service identification must be done through the SOAPAction found in the
mime header, at the transport level. This is the same done even in Axis 1.x.

mimeMessage.getHeader("SOAPAction") will give you that. Get the SOAPAction
from that and use that to set the SOAPAction in
MessageInformationHeaderCollection of the message context.

Regards,
Eran Chinthaka