axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Complete Addressing Support for Axis2
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:15:03 GMT
Can I have a suggestion for handlers, please.

Where can I put a new handler ??

Shall I create a module for handlers and put each and every handler there, without creating
a module for each and every handler ?

Regards,
Eran Chinthaka

-----Original Message-----
From: Eran Chinthaka [mailto:chinthaka@opensource.lk]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 12:04 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Complete Addressing Support for Axis2

Hi,

I’m gonna finish the addressing stuff in Axis2. I thought its better to have addressing
support as a handler, which will be in the engine by default.

And I think we need to have two addressing handlers for in and out paths separately. In handler
will read the stuff from headers and populate msgctxt with those and the out addressing handler
will get the stuff from msgctxt and create relevant SOAP headers.

So the question is, in which module I can have that Addressing Handler ? (Well, I’m gonna
introduce another module ☺ )

I'd like to see a handler module, where we have all the handlers in it.

Regards,
Eran Chinthaka