axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <>
Subject RE: [Axis2] OMElementImpl question
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 02:51:05 GMT
I think its better for us, if you can write a test case and put that. And
make sure to exclude that using the maven.xml.

-- Chinthaka

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajith Ranabahu []
Sent: Saturday, March 05, 2005 1:00 PM
To:; jayachandra
Subject: Re: [Axis2] OMElementImpl question

I have added a new testcase to check the namespace behavior with the
exact soapmessage Jongjin has mentioned and it seems to pass! Would
you be able let me know how exactly the problem came ?
In the mean time have a look at the very simple test I wrote to check it at class in
the src/test folder in OM module.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 20:15:39 +0530, jayachandra <>
> Hi Axis2 Developers!
> Has it been taken care of in Axis2 to (de)serialize non-qualifying
> objects too. Kindly update the group when it's done and where from can
> the new source be gotten.
> Thank you,
> Jayachandra

Ajith Ranabahu