axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google with Axis
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 04:17:28 GMT
Samisa, Team,

Looks like the current code is *BAD* at handling cases where the
ordering of the elements on the wire is different from that specified
in wsdl/xsd....See enclosed diff that i had to apply to the generated
code to make it work. If people can't use public web services with our
code...they will have a hard time justifying its usage.

Thanks,
dims

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:55:48 +0000, Samisa Abeysinghe
<sabeysinghe@virtusa.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I did not get any time to look into this these days.
>
> Thanks,
> Samisa...
>
> On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 13:37, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> > Samisa,
> >
> > Any word on this?
> >
> > thanks,
> > dims
> >

> > On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:01:54 +0600, Samisa Abeysinghe
> > <SAbeysinghe@virtusa.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Krishna,
> > >         As there are quite a number of files that I would have to look
> > > into, please give me some time.
> > >         I will get back to you.
> > > Thanks,
> > > Samisa...

a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only. Any unauthorized
disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message or any of its attachments
or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete this message.