axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Glen Daniels (JIRA)" <axis-...@ws.apache.org>
Subject [jira] Resolved: (AXIS-1869) wsdl2java emits code that uses the wrong xml-types in case of declared simpleTypes´s
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:08:25 GMT
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1869?page=history ]
     
Glen Daniels resolved AXIS-1869:
--------------------------------

     Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version: 1.2

This should be fixed now, although it might be nice to have a test case as well.... (if you
feel like submitting one please feel free!)

> wsdl2java emits code that uses the wrong xml-types in case of declared simpleTypes´s
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>          Key: AXIS-1869
>          URL: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1869
>      Project: Axis
>         Type: Bug
>   Components: WSDL processing
>     Versions: 1.2RC3
>  Environment: all environments
>     Reporter: Daniel David Schäfer
>     Priority: Blocker
>      Fix For: 1.2

>
> I got a wsdl that uses several special  data-types that are
> actually strings with a restriction of e.g. 50 charcters length.
> In earlier versions of axis, wsdl2java generated holder-classes for
> these types but now the signature has changed and I get code without
> these holders. I appreciate this, because it makes much of the 
> generated code easier to understand.
> However the generated stubs do not use the correct xml-types that
> were defined in the wsdl.
> I changed some code in 
>    org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.JavaBeanHelperWriter
> The loop below should stop before it gets to the element that 
> represents the wrong type:
> // Otherwise, use the type at the end of the ref
> // chain.
> while(elemType.getRefType() != null)
> {
>    if(!elemType.getQName().getNamespaceURI().equals(
>          "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema") &&
>       elemType.getRefType().getQName().getNamespaceURI().equals(
>          "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema") &&
>       elemType.getRefType().getRefType() == null)
>    {
>         System.out.println("we do not use " +
>            elemType.getRefType().getQName() + " we prefer " +
>            elemType.getQName());
>         break;
>    }
> 			
>    elemType = elemType.getRefType();
> }
> xmlType = elemType.getQName();
> This helped me to prefer my own xml-types and not to use xsd:string.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
If you want more information on JIRA, or have a bug to report see:
   http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira


Mime
View raw message