axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2]move the code to trunk/java/src
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:25:25 GMT
1) for the original question about the scratch I purpose to move dev
to trunk/archive/java/dev/scratch.

2) +1 for the Davids suggestion

I purpose following modules

axis/java/modules/core  - engine and the basic stuff
axis/java/modules/om
axis/java/modules/deployment
axis/java.mldules/wsdl

dependencies are
* om,wsdl, build on there own
* engine depend on the om,wsdl
* deployment depend on engine

to writing the build with maven I think we can learn from geronimo
build .. will find out how it works
unless there are objections I am going to go ahead with this layout

Thanks
Srinath