axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] problems with new web service deployment
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 07:40:14 GMT
Hi jaya,
Hmmmm...Your code seems to be slightly problamatic to me.

You have the RAWXmlProvider as the provider. but you do have methods
that return strings and ints as the output. The problem is
RawXMLProvider doesn't know how to do the conversion!!!!. So you will
need to write a custom provider for that.
Have a look at the samples and particularly at the
encoding.sample.EchoProvider class. You will get the idea.
have a look at the user guide and the step by step building of the samples.

BTW your deployment problem may not be directly tied with this one.
Enable the logging by setting the log level to INFO or something.
The log4j.properties file can be found at the axis2/web-inf/classes directory.
Check the axis.log file (which would be created in the tomcats bin
directory if you are using tomcat) to see what the problem is

--
Ajith Ranabahu