axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Dahlen <smdah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dig in to Axis 2
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:15:44 GMT
Eran -

Thanks for the the quick tips.  I was able to setup the Axis2 project
with Eclipse in no time.  I have been lurking for a few weeks now on
the dev mailing list and wiki site to check out the progress you have
all been making.

I have a great interest in a low-level SOAP-based messaging model, and
will dive into your client API and have a look at its async
capabilities.  Time permitting, I will try to reply within a few days
with some constructive feedback.

Shawn Dahlen