axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From thilina Gunarathne <>
Subject How to remove the Message-ID Headder from a Mime Message generated from java mail
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:08:41 GMT
Hi all,
I'm working on a mtom+xop prototype for axis. I'm focusing on to the axis 2.
I used the Java mail class to generate the Mime Messages for MTOM.
When a MIME message is created with <<Java Mail>> it includes a
"message-id" header to it. This header should be removed to for MTOM
to function correctly. This header cannot be removed using
removeHeader method in MimeMessage class. Pls share if anybody has an
idea about how to remove that header.

I've attched a part of the MimeMessage generated. I want to remove the
top most header.

Thanks in Advance..

(Mora- Cse)

View raw message