axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kellogg, Richard" <RKell...@MICROS.COM>
Subject RE: Doubts on java.util.Vector and XSD
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:21:34 GMT
Kumar,

Please see the following:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/DotNetInterop

The topic entitled:

Q: Can you provide a recommendation of how to transport a java.util.Map to C#?

Will be of some help here I believe.

Good luck!
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: babloosony [mailto:babloosony@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 11:17 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org; axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Doubts on java.util.Vector and XSD

Hi All,

How do we represent a java.util.Vector in xsd file. Can anyone give
some code snippet since a vector can contain  any type of java
objects.

Also,  in the below code snippet which is a xsd representation for
java.util.Vector

<element name="vector">
	<complexType>
		<sequence>
			<element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="item" type="xsd:string"/>
		</sequence>
	</complexType>
</element>

I think we are saying that a vector can only contain string objects
but not any other type of java objects. Am I right ?

Please suggest ...

Thanks & Regards,
Kumar.