axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: extending axis wsdl generation
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:16:43 GMT

That is the intention.

The code was originally written with a much weaker concept of Service
Description, which has been strengthened over time.  You may find problems
in the implementation, which we would welcome bug reports and patched to
fix.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

-----Original Message-----
From: Aseem Bansal [mailto:aseem@in.fiorano.com]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 12:03 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: extending axis wsdl generation

Does axis (or Emitter.java) always need the actual web service class to
generate wsdl? Can it generate wsdl from a given service descriptor (i.e. If
i provide my own implementation of ServiceDescriptor, then can axis generate
wsdl for me)?

-Aseem

Fiorano MailServer All incoming and outgoing mails are scanned for Virus
http://www.fiorano.com