axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Site is up
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:37:40 GMT
Hi guys!

I want to test the axis-M1. Which is the source repository, stable
enough to compile and get a jar that can be used to write interop
tests. The seems to change
frequently. Should I use the /trunk/archive/java/scratch/prototype2
for the time being??

Chintaka, I've seen the axis2 site you just hosted. The checkout links
present in the page seem to point to
old folders .../trunk/java/src which are now non-existant.

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:42:54 +0600, Eran Chinthaka
<> wrote:
> Hi guys,
> At last Axis 2.0 site is now up. U can have a taste of the new look and feel
> and documentation from
> Well, we are still in the process of modifying some docs, so they are not
> finalized. I really appreciate if you can review the site and the docs in
> that and come up with comments, suggestions. Those docs will be ultimately
> available in the distribution as well.
> If you feel like editing those docs, those are found under the xdocs folder
> (
> Known Issues : - Releases, Interim drops and downloads sections have to be
> updated once, those maven scripts are ready.
> Thankx and regards,
> Eran Chinthaka

-- Jaya

View raw message