axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] WSDL 2.0 status, any idea?
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 06:13:06 GMT
Hi Sanjiva and all,

Last Call review for WSDL2.0 appears to have ended long back (early
October 04), but still at W3C there is no update of it into
recommendations or candidate recommendations. Sanjiva, can you throw
light on WSDL2.0 status. There at JCP, JAXRPC-2.0 seems like it is
waiting for WSDL2.0 to be accepted as a W3C recommendation.
And one more thing... JAXRPC support in the Axis2 todo list, does it
mean 2.0 support or 1.1 support. A consensus on this might help the
interested others to do their homework of being abreast with the
appropriate spec(s).

Thank you,
Jayachandra

--