axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Dig in to Axis 2
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:00:01 GMT
Hi all,
I've been trying to be abreast with this Axis2 project. Good to see a
milestone release on its way out. I am more than willing to contribute
my efforts towards this venture, but am lacking proper channel.
I successfully ran maven on prototype2 and have with me axis2-M1.jar
and axis2-test.jar . Now how can these jars be put to use? In the
sense, can this M1.jar be used as a replacement of certain portions of
the current axis1.x version?
Besides the existing documents in tempDocs, it would be good idea to
have a 'Getting Started (to contribute)' document that would plunge
into action people like me in both understanding as well contributing
our efforts towards final Axis2. What say guys?

Jayachandra

--
-- Jaya