axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Modules - Random thought
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:53:22 GMT
But the point is that Axis Modules are precisely the implementation of
SOAP Modules!  "Block" in SOAP parlance refers to a single header
element, which is too fine a granularity for the thing we're talking
about here.  A typical Module may process lots of different header
blocks, as well as affecting WSDL generation, understanding policy
assertions, etc.

-1 to the changed terminology.

--Glen

P.S.  Curious - why would you want to avoid the SOAP Module terminology?