axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any Axis Developers headed to SYS-CON WebServices Edge 2005 East?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:49:19 GMT
Anderson Jonathan wrote:
> I had a hunch you would be in attendance Dims.  I'll keep an eye out for you
> - it would be a pleasure to meet you face to face.

I may be at Java One;  I may be at GGF14 the same week in a miracle of
scheduling.

I am also writing abstracts for OSCON 2005 (due sunday) and a paper for
the IEEE Services conference (due sunday), and definately planning to be
at ApacheCon 2005 down in stuttgart.de : http://apachecon.com/2005/EU/

Now is time to think about what gets covered there in the WS area.

 > I'll be the guy heckling
 > all the vendors about WS-Security SAML Token Profile support and
proprietary
 > XSD->Java data binding techniques.  :)

ahh, XSD->Java bindings, that's where you are going wrong, see :) Relax
NG and staying in the DOM space, that's the future