axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] organizing a 2nd face-to-face meeting
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:42:42 GMT
Hi Glen,

> Who of the non-SLF crew is actually thinking they might attend this?
> Dims?  Ias?  Venkat?  Tom?  Alek?  Others?

Dims said yes. Ias I haven't heard from. Tom is in Bangalore these
days and can't make it back to the neighborhood (and I couldn't sqeeze
a day out of him to pop down here). Geoffrey Fox / Indiana Univ. is
coming, most likely with one of his students .. not sure whether that's
Alek or someone else. Guillaume / ObjectWeb said he wants to come.
SteveL was not able to come. Greg/IBM is a maybe but he needs this
shifted by a day. Sam / Globus said he can't make it.

> I'm likely there, but still need to finalize things.

OK.

> Can we plan for this one to be more of a "hackathon" where we actually
> work on the code as well as talk and design?

Excellent idea!

Now, about my note - can you guys who've agreed to make it still do it
if we shift it by one day?

Sanjiva.