axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Documents
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 11:14:36 GMT
Um, I think I'm going to gently -1 Word docs.  Could you either a) try "save
as HTML" and see how awful they look, or b) just use plain text?  None of
the other Apache projects that I know of use Word, and I'd prefer to keep it
that way.

Opinions?  If I'm the only one that feels this way I'll consider withdrawing
my objection.

Thanks,
--Glen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Deepal Jayasinghe" <deepal@opensource.lk>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:21 AM
Subject: [Axis2] Documents

Hi all;

I created a directory to keep temporary documents for Axis 2 (like User
guide , developer guide and Architecture guide)

And please try to use that directory as the temporary location to store
Axis2 documents, and we are going to keep documents in MS word format until
we create HTML documents using them.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs/webservices/axis/trunk/java/dev/scratch/tempDocs

Thanks

Deepal.