axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
Subject Axis 1391 and Axis 1567
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:44:00 GMT

We have deployed a web app in tomcat. The web app has webservices client 
that invokes a .net webservices. We have used Axis for the webservice 
client. The application is running fine on dev,test and staging env. But, 
it goes out of memory (java.lang.OutofMemory) on prod enviornment. The 
staging and prod enviornments are identical and we have apache-tomcat 
webfarms to host applications. I came across Axis bugs 1391 and 1567. 
These suggest that there have been problems with XML parsing leading to 
OutofMemory. It would be great help if anyone can throw any light on this, 
which might lead to some resolution. As of now, our service levels have 
gone down considerably due to this problem.



View raw message