axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Changes to AXISCPP.CONF
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:16:37 GMT

Hi All,
      Further to my last e-mail, the default settings are now as follows:-

Windows
-------
Name              Release                 Debug
Transport         HTTPTransport.dll       HTTPTransport_D.dll
Channel_HTTP      HTTPChannel.dll         HTTPChannel_D.dll
Channel_HTTP_SSL  HTTPSSLChannel.dll      HTTPSSLChannel_D.dll

AIX
---
Name              Release
Transport         libhttp_transport.a
Channel_HTTP      libhttp_channel.a
Channel_HTTP_SSL  libhttp_channelssl.a

OS400
-----
Name              Release
Transport         libhttp_transport.so
Channel_HTTP      libhttp_channel.so
Channel_HTTP_SSL  libhttp_channelssl.so

Linux
-----
Name              Release
Transport         libhttp_transport.so
Channel_HTTP      libhttp_channel.so
Channel_HTTP_SSL  libhttp_channelssl.so

Regards,

Fred Preston.

                      Fred

                      Preston/UK/IBM@IB        To:       "'axis-dev@ws.apache.org'" <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>

                      MGB                      cc:

                                               Subject:  Changes to AXISCPP.CONF

                      11/01/05 13:39

                      Please respond to

                      axis-dev

Hi All,
      W.R.T. AXISCPP-373 and AXISCPP-361 I have just altered the names of
the following properties:-

Was               Becomes
Channel           Channel_HTTP
Channel_ssl       Channel_HTTP_SSL

There is now a new property for my SSL implementation requirements:-

New
---
SecureInfo

Please make sure that all of your axiscpp.conf files get updated!

Regards,

Fred Preston.