axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Castor Deserializer not in jar file
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:32:57 GMT

Probably because whoever built the binary release did not have castor jar
files around when building.  We have quite a bit of code like that, which
depends on optional jar files.

The thinking goes that those that need this functionality (which isn't
really maintained by the current set of committers) would build it in to
their own Axis binaries.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development