axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "hper5486@bigpond.net.au" <hars...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Re: [Axis2] REMINDER : Axis IRC chat TOMORROW
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:59:20 GMT
All,

As some of you'll probably know, I live in Melbourne, Australia. I have requested a few times
for the chat time to be moved back by one hour, as joining it at 0100 is pretty difficult.

Each time most people agreed but soon forgot about it and the chat time gets advertised again
at 0100 AEDT.

Will appreciate if the chat time is permanently shifted to 0000 AEDT which is 1900 SLT, 1300
UTC, 0800 EST.

Please update the wiki with these revised times.

Thanks
Harsha
---- Glen Daniels <glen@thoughtcraft.com> wrote:
> Hi all!

I'm currently in Melbourne Australia, and the chat will be at 1AM local

time.  There is a chance I'll show up, but it's not hugely likely.  We

should definitely try and regroup with respect to prototyping, design, and

documenting in the next couple of weeks.  Those of us unaffected by the

tsunami situation should, IMO, be putting in a little more effort during

this period.

Best to all,

--Glen