axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Marchant <driedto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trust in any certificate
Date Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:27:22 GMT
Joaco,

You could try creating your own TrustManager
(-Djavax.net.ssl.TrustManager=<your class> ),  protocol handler for
https (-Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=<your class>) or better yet try
and get around it with making your own Hostname verifier
(-Djavax.net.ssl.HostnameVerifier=<your class>).

If you're on weblogic there are a couple other options available to
you that are more proprietary and most of the time each app server has
it's own flavor of cert trust verification.

Try and use the Hostname verifier option it might work out for what
you are trying to do.

- Dan