axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From WAJSBERG Julien RD-BIZZ <julien.wajsb...@francetelecom.com>
Subject Re: AXIS 1.2 Release Plan (Was: RE: Moving toward Axis 1.2 beta and release)
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:17:51 GMT
Davanum Srinivas a écrit :

>Arent,
>
>If u ask me, if we did not have to run the TCK's. each of the RC's are
>a release by themselves. On the plus side, we've finally automated
>running the TCK (starting from scratch on a box that has nothing on it
>:). So things should improve from now on. Once folks get back from
>their W3C meetings downunder, you should see a RC (the final one)
>
>-- dims

I think you should actually release something that don't look like
"beta" or "release candidate", it frightens some people.

And you should release more often :) Remember : "release early, release
often"

The actual improvements between 1.1 and current 1.2RC are impressive. I
would like to thank all developers for their work :)
--
Julien