axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Axis 2 site
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:24:07 GMT
Hi all,

I generated a site for Axis 2.0 using maven and you can have a look at that
here (http://www.apache.org/~chinthaka/axis2/)

Please go there and have a look at that and I think its better to host this
site, when we release our M1 for Axis 2.0.

This site doesn't have that much of stuff. We are now preparing some
documents like user's guide, architecture guide, etc, to be put in the site.

So once they are done, those also will be linked through this site.

BTW : some of the OM images in Axis 2 wiki are missing. (I think one mention
about this earlier also). So dims, if you can please help on this, that
would be great. I think the Nagoya site is moved or images are missing.

Thankx and Regards,

Eran Chinthaka
Lanka Software Foundation