axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Eran Chinthaka" <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject RE: [Axis2] REMINDER : Axis IRC chat TOMORROW
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:51:51 GMT
Hi Harsha,

U can go to http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ChatAgenda and edit it. There is an
edit link towards the end of the page.

(For this link to appear u need to be logged in to the system. If u don't
have login info, just press UserPreferences at the top right hand corner of
the page)

Chinthaka

-----Original Message-----
From: hper5486@bigpond.net.au [mailto:harshap@bigpond.net.au]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 8:07 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] REMINDER : Axis IRC chat TOMORROW

Alek,

Sorry to trouble you with a question.

How do I gain access to the page and how do I update it?

Harsha
---- Aleksander Slominski <aslom@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:
> hper5486@bigpond.net.au wrote:
>

>All,
>

>As some of you'll probably know, I live in Melbourne, Australia. I have
requested a few times for the chat time to be moved back by one hour, as
joining it at 0100 is pretty difficult.

>Each time most people agreed but soon forgot about it and the chat time
gets advertised again at 0100 AEDT.

>Will appreciate if the chat time is permanently shifted to 0000 AEDT which
is 1900 SLT, 1300 UTC, 0800 EST.

>Please update the wiki with these revised times.
>

>Thanks

Harsha,

please update Wiki page and let hope Glen modify his script ;-)

alek