axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject JBoss fork of Axis 1.1 (Fwd: Diesel is our Web Services Fuel)
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2005 02:00:17 GMT
FYI...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Burke <bill@jboss.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:34:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Diesel is our Web Services Fuel
To: dims@apache.org
Cc: Thomas Diesler <thomas.diesler@jboss.org>, bill.burke@jboss.com,
anil.saldhana@jboss.com, scott.stark@jboss.org, pmc@ws.apache.org

It is my understanding that this code is licensed under ASL and always
was so I don't understand why a Software Grant is needed.  Feel free to
browse, checkout the code as you see fit (www.sf.net/projects/jboss),
but please understand that we are extremely busy with a variety of
development tasks that require our 100% attention. I hope you can
understand, but please do not bother our developers.  In shorter words,
we don't have time to put any effort into this.

Also, if you do end up taking anything, please let us know.

Bill

--
Bill Burke
Chief Architect