axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WSDLServiceEmitter
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 06:28:15 GMT
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:21:58 +0600, Sanjiva Weerawarana
<sanjiva@opensource.lk> wrote:
> I'm confused ..
>
> WOM is a clean object model for WSDL 2.0 following the WSDL 2.0
> component model, right? WOM has nothing to do with AXIOM and
> will live in o.a.wsdl.*, right?
>
> What is the code that Farhaan wrote? I guess I could go look
> but this is faster ;-).

it is in chathura's sractch! The code is WSDL serializing and it build
a XML memory model and serialize it. that is where the OM hop in as OM
is a serializable memosy model!

I think we can write WOM out using a push interface
(writeStartElement() , writeText()  ..e.g. Axis1.1
SerializationContext ) without XML memory model in between which is
clean and need less memory
Thanks
Srinath