axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Using the WSDLService in the registry[continuingRE: [Axis2][Engine]Step by Step;Engine, Engine registry deployment and the Phase Resolver]
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 06:28:52 GMT
In the EngineRegistry [see the old thread RE: [Axis2][Engine]Step by
Step;Engine, Engine registry deployment and the Phase Resolver]

A) how the Service is represented? two options
1) use WSDL service there
this is cool theoritically but we face the problems of how to
represent the  extended information e.g. Hnadlers

2) Use a ServiceDesc that wrap the WSDLService (we can get it 75% fom 1.1)

I think we should go for option 2# then there will be ModuleDesc,
GlobalDesc .. lot of Desc. Where should it go.  into WSDLModule,
org.apache.axis.registry? org.apache.axis.description?

We have to discuss about bringing the WSDL module to prototype2 to do this.
Thanks
Srinath