axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Why we consider not finding class files at the deployment non fatel
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 03:55:05 GMT
Hi All;

At the deployment with AdimClinet if the Axis failed to find the class
explain in the WSDD Axis consider it *NOT FATAL* and sallowed it. Then
the user will get a message saying the deployment is success full but
the web service is not deployed.

org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDNonFatalException:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.ws.echosample.SmallEchoStruct
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.ws.echosample.SmallEchoStruct
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:274)
	at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils$2.run(ClassUtils.java:186)

I feel this is a wrong! and developer will find the problem only after
wasting hours! we should throw back the exception and send it via SOAP
to the admin Client.

I feel this is a bug , thoughts?

Thanks
Srinath