axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] on relation between WSLD (WOM) and XmlInfoset (OM) [ Re: [Axis2] WSDL Service Desc
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:05:35 GMT
to add few thoughts :)
>class WsdlDefinitions implements OmElement {
we do not need to make the WOM OM dependent; if we do we need support
for XML level includes and imports and we need support for almost all
XML infoset!

> The problem is that the WSDL component model is not based on
> the XML Infoset. Its a pure, clean and simple component
> model. I would prefer for org.apache.wsdl.* to be an honest,
> straight rendering of that in Java. The actual impl can be
> whatever but I'm most concerned about the interfaces.
yes the XML is just a representation of the WSDL model; We tried
represting the WSDL schema with DOM elements in 1.1. and we all know
that goes wrong. At the code generation time we need clean parsed and
resolved WOM populated.  Am too -1 on the making WOM ontop of XML
infoset.

BTW we need a  good Schema Model to represent schema as well

Thanks
Srinath