axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]OM structure
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 05:45:03 GMT
On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 11:34:36 +0600, Eran Chinthaka
<chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:

> [Chinthaka] I had no option but to introduce collection classes to store
> attributes and namespaces, as we detach them from Node Structure. And I
> think that we have to do.

Yep. Perfectly understandable. But my point is whether we should do it
at the first place. I mean it sort of distorts our structure (it has
made the structure 'inconsistent"). Whatever the gain we may have
received from making the attributes immutable would have been
destroyed by the use of collection classes.

--
Ajith Ranabahu